The most valuable resource I provide my clients is ACCESS:
Access to experience and information
Access to time and knowledge
Access to top performers in the industry
Access to buyers and sellers
Access to services and resources
Access to possibility
Striving to bring each client the most favorable outcome in the marketplace.
To provide my clients with nothing less than a remarkable service experience. I work hard to be among the best in our business, to listen intently to each client's needs and to place their best interests at the forefront of my actions. I connect clients with service providers who are my most trusted, qualified and capable to getting the job done well, on time and on budget. My ultimate mission is to create clients so happy with my work that they will consistently refer their friends and family again and again.
My PLEDGE OF SERVICE
Trust, care and competence are essential elements in any effective relationship. From the moment we begin working together, my goal is to help you accomplish the real estate results that are right for you.
My area of practice includes all types of residential property including single family homes, condos, TIC’s and multi-unit properties. Selling or buying real estate can be an exciting yet intensely stressful occasion in life, and having a trusted professional is critical. Whether it’s your first time or just your most recent foray into the market, I can help you define your long-term objectives, meet you where you are in understanding the process, and engage at a speed that is right for you.
I have practiced real estate in California since 1998, and have sold in almost every one of our unique neighborhoods across our wonderful city. I am a member of the San Francisco Board of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors.
I am involved in our community, serving as a Board Member for the Castro Merchants, and the Eureka Valley Neighborhood Association, with special assignments to the Castro/Upper Market Retail Strategy Project and the Castro Cares Project. I love bringing people together around common goals to find solutions that work. You’ll often find me at volunteer and fund raising events around the Castro and all over Eureka Valley. I am an alumnus of the University of San Francisco.
Whether a client, a service professional, a contractor, or a colleague, I promise to build trust between us, act from a place of genuine care, and continuously invest in my professional skills and abilities to bring the best “me” to the table. I will never take your business for granted. When clients keep coming back, as well as send me referrals to their friends and family, I know I’m doing a good job for them. I would appreciate an opportunity to work with you for all your real estate needs.
- More than 20 years as San Francisco resident
- 15+ years serving the real estate industry: sales, mentoring, coaching, consulting
- Graduate, University of San Francisco, 1995
- Consistent and high level $12,000,000+ yearly producer representing sellers and buyers, closing every single transaction at or above list price
- Memberships in good standing in the National, California and San Francisco Associations of Realtors
- Accreditation and experience as a Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Active Board Member on the Castro Merchants
- Active Board Member on the Eureka Valley Neighborhood Association
- Active panelist on the Castro/Upper Market Retail Strategy Group